Unitus (CURRENCY:UIS) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. In the last week, Unitus has traded 11.9% higher against the dollar. Unitus has a total market capitalization of $2.20 million and approximately $7,570.00 worth of Unitus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Unitus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0470 or 0.00000530 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8,888.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $874.32 or 0.09868600 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1,284.71 or 0.14500700 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $162.53 or 0.01834520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $251.41 or 0.02837750 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $29.64 or 0.00334504 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $114.16 or 0.01288560 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $461.64 or 0.05210600 BTC.
- Nano (XRB) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.77 or 0.00110307 BTC.
Unitus (UIS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the MultipleAlgorithms hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 28th, 2014. Unitus’ total supply is 46,785,866 coins. Unitus’ official Twitter account is @UnitusCoin. The official website for Unitus is unitus.online. The Reddit community for Unitus is /r/Unitus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Unitus allows users to mine via the algorithm of their choice. The website however has not been working for some time. “
Unitus Coin Trading
Unitus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Unitus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Unitus must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Unitus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Unitus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unitus and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.