SwagBucks (CURRENCY:BUCKS) traded 15% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on January 20th. In the last seven days, SwagBucks has traded 44.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. SwagBucks has a market cap of $922,908.00 and approximately $12,307.00 worth of SwagBucks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SwagBucks coin can currently be bought for $2.60 or 0.00030348 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $47.67 or 0.00554072 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00007766 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010542 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003159 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008401 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.43 or 0.00144424 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.85 or 0.00044760 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000022 BTC.
SwagBucks (CURRENCY:BUCKS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 9th, 2015. SwagBucks’ total supply is 354,779 coins. SwagBucks’ official Twitter account is @SwagSociety_me.
According to CryptoCompare, “SwagBucks is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. Swagbucks is intended for use on swagsociety.me. The coin had no premine or ICO phase. “
SwagBucks Coin Trading
SwagBucks can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase SwagBucks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SwagBucks must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SwagBucks using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SwagBucks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SwagBucks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.