Solaris (CURRENCY:XLR) traded up 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 5th. Solaris has a market cap of $12.14 million and $51,405.00 worth of Solaris was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Solaris coin can currently be purchased for $12.09 or 0.00138620 BTC on major exchanges including CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, Kucoin and CryptoBridge. In the last week, Solaris has traded up 28.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $616.34 or 0.07086770 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $7.45 or 0.00085626 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00030322 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $77.89 or 0.00895546 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00138125 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00068469 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 18.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00051039 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.32 or 0.00371580 BTC.
Solaris is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the XEVAN hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 30th, 2017. Solaris’ total supply is 1,154,147 coins and its circulating supply is 1,004,446 coins. Solaris’ official website is solariscoin.com. Solaris’ official Twitter account is @SolarisCoin. The Reddit community for Solaris is /r/solarisxlr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Solaris is a Hybrid PoW/PoS cryptocurrency based on the XEVAN algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Solaris
Solaris can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Solaris directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Solaris must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Solaris using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Solaris Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Solaris and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.