SaluS (CURRENCY:SLS) traded up 2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. SaluS has a total market capitalization of $48.45 million and approximately $205,544.00 worth of SaluS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SaluS has traded 31.5% higher against the dollar. One SaluS coin can currently be purchased for about $47.98 or 0.00543094 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ECC (ECC) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007493 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010622 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000908 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00009363 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00144424 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00044132 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00014222 BTC.
SaluS (SLS) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. SaluS’s total supply is 1,009,925 coins. SaluS’s official Twitter account is @Kushed_Crypto. The official website for SaluS is saluscoin.info.
According to CryptoCompare, “SaluS coin uses alternative funding methods such as a Cloud Staking Service, Affiliate programs, Foundation Transaction Fee and a Traders Advantage service. 14.5 BTC were collected suring the SLS ICO. “
SaluS Coin Trading
SaluS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy SaluS directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SaluS must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SaluS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for SaluS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SaluS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.