Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 9.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on January 28th. Over the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 11.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can now be purchased for $8.36 or 0.00096675 BTC on major exchanges. Qbic has a market capitalization of $1.73 million and approximately $123,202.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $613.42 or 0.07091010 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000128 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002963 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00026226 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00034047 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00024084 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004283 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00015202 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) is a coin. It was first traded on July 24th, 2014. Qbic’s total supply is 948,622 coins and its circulating supply is 206,730 coins. Qbic’s official website is qbic.io. Qbic’s official Twitter account is @CryptoQbic.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to buy Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Qbic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.