Humaniq (CURRENCY:HMQ) traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on January 28th. Over the last week, Humaniq has traded up 67.2% against the US dollar. One Humaniq token can now be bought for approximately $0.24 or 0.00002674 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, YoBit and Bittrex. Humaniq has a market capitalization of $38.45 million and $5.47 million worth of Humaniq was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00012152 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $112.94 or 0.01279160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00021132 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011371 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00048563 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 54.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002340 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 24.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.39 or 0.00344127 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00105348 BTC.
Humaniq’s launch date was May 8th, 2017. Humaniq’s total supply is 184,194,944 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,862,944 tokens. Humaniq’s official website is humaniq.co. Humaniq’s official Twitter account is @Humaniq_co and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Humaniq is /r/Humaniq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Humaniq is a decentralized application created on the Ethereum blockchain to deliver banking tools to the roughly two bln global inhabitants without access to more traditional institutions using the biometric technology as a anti-sybil measure. The dapp is to be made available for smartphones, making it globally accessible. HMQ is an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all operations within the network and will also be distributed to users through bounty and referral programs. “
Buying and Selling Humaniq
Humaniq can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Upbit, YoBit, Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Humaniq directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Humaniq must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Humaniq using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Humaniq Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Humaniq and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.