Hedge (CURRENCY:HDG) traded 9.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 12th. Over the last seven days, Hedge has traded 51.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Hedge has a total market cap of $15.29 million and approximately $33,980.00 worth of Hedge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Hedge token can now be bought for about $4.12 or 0.00046467 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00012146 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $114.02 or 0.01285160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004431 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020983 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0457 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011289 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.28 or 0.00048261 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002007 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00333771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.28 or 0.00104590 BTC.
Hedge Token Profile
Hedge was first traded on October 16th, 2017. Hedge’s total supply is 5,100,033 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,709,674 tokens. The official message board for Hedge is t.me/joinchat/F5fglQ7DVPV2wi4JK8Mw9A. Hedge’s official Twitter account is @hedgetoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Hedge is /r/hedgetoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Hedge is www.hedge-crypto.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Hedge platform provides users with hedge intruments designed for the cryptocurrency market. crowdsale supporters, technology evangelists, and crypto investors to manage their portfolios according to preferred risk exposure. The HDG is an Ethereum-based token that is used to pay fees within the platform. This token runs on a buy-back program. “
Buying and Selling Hedge
Hedge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Hedge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hedge must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Hedge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hedge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hedge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.