Debitcoin (CURRENCY:DBTC) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 5th. One Debitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0070 or 0.00000079 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Debitcoin has a total market cap of $125,127.00 and approximately $265.00 worth of Debitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Debitcoin has traded 9.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $161.04 or 0.01819850 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004153 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006210 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.82 or 0.00009219 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00027281 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.38 or 0.00038150 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004535 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002089 BTC.
Debitcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 27th, 2016. Debitcoin’s total supply is 25,999,629 coins and its circulating supply is 17,999,629 coins. Debitcoin’s official Twitter account is @debitcoinxyz. The Reddit community for Debitcoin is /r/debitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Debitcoin’s official website is debitcoin.xyz.
According to CryptoCompare, “DebitCoin is a community driven project and plans to function as a D.A.O. Users can earn rewards by mining or running a node. “
Buying and Selling Debitcoin
Debitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase Debitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Debitcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Debitcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Debitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Debitcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.