Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded up 11.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 5th. Over the last week, Databits has traded 24% higher against the US dollar. One Databits token can now be bought for about $0.67 or 0.00007822 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Tux Exchange. Databits has a market capitalization of $15.25 million and approximately $16,316.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012385 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $111.28 or 0.01298150 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004523 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00021171 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011680 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.25 or 0.00049566 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 378.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002328 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 19.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.68 or 0.00334537 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00106277 BTC.
Databits’ launch date was January 19th, 2017. Databits’ total supply is 22,747,809 tokens. Databits’ official Twitter account is @AugmentorsGame and its Facebook page is accessible here. Databits’ official website is www.augmentorsgame.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Databits Token Trading
Databits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Databits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Databits and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.