Cindicator (CURRENCY:CND) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on January 28th. Cindicator has a total market cap of $256.83 million and approximately $4.57 million worth of Cindicator was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Cindicator token can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, Binance and HitBTC. In the last week, Cindicator has traded 19.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01292680 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004522 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011589 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00048757 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded up 171.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.14 or 0.00325320 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00106365 BTC.
Cindicator’s launch date was September 9th, 2017. Cindicator’s total supply is 2,000,000,005 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,445,976,590 tokens. Cindicator’s official Twitter account is @crowd_indicator and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cindicator is /r/Cindicator and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cindicator’s official website is cindicator.com.
Cindicator Token Trading
Cindicator can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance and Mercatox. It is not presently possible to purchase Cindicator directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cindicator must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cindicator using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Cindicator Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cindicator and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.