Bitcoin Atom (CURRENCY:BCA) traded 6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on February 5th. In the last week, Bitcoin Atom has traded up 55% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Atom coin can currently be bought for $31.74 or 0.00365544 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, CoolCoin, BTCC and CoinsBank. Bitcoin Atom has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $24,303.00 worth of Bitcoin Atom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012249 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $111.42 or 0.01283170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004521 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00021037 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0458 or 0.00000527 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011522 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00048885 BTC.
- U.CASH (UCASH) traded 176.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002475 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 23.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.81 or 0.00331814 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00105857 BTC.
Bitcoin Atom Profile
Bitcoin Atom’s total supply is 21,000,000 coins. Bitcoin Atom’s official Twitter account is @atombitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Atom is bitcointalk.org. The official website for Bitcoin Atom is bitcoin.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Atom is /r/bitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Atom Coin Trading
Bitcoin Atom can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, Kucoin, Coinfloor, BTCBOX, BL3P, BX Thailand, QuadrigaCX, BitMarket, OKEx, CoinsBank, Coinnest, Bitfinex, BtcTrade.im, Independent Reserve, BTC Markets, ACX, DSX, Upbit, Binance, Gatecoin, Liqui, Quoine, Bitstamp, Coinone, BitMEX, EXX, Mr. Exchange, Coinrail, Korbit, HitBTC, xBTCe, GDAX, Gate.io, Paribu, LakeBTC, Bitcoin Indonesia, RightBTC, GetBTC, itBit, BitBay, bitFlyer, Zaif, Negocie Coins, Bibox, Bitbank, AEX, Poloniex, AidosMarket, OkCoin Intl., BTCC, Bitonic, Bittrex, YoBit, ZB.COM, CoinEgg, Kraken, Bithumb, WEX, Fisco, Livecoin, CEX.IO, Exmo, Mercado Bitcoin, BTC-Alpha, Foxbit, Gemini, Huobi, Lbank, OEX, Bitso, CoolCoin, Luno, Bit-Z, BTCTurk, Coinbene, Cryptopia, BitGrail, Tidex and Coinsquare. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcoin Atom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Atom must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Atom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Atom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Atom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.