Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 11.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $10.18 or 0.00117011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, Triangles has traded up 24.8% against the dollar. Triangles has a total market capitalization of $1.07 million and $1,273.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.46 or 0.00085794 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.25 or 0.00106331 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.47 or 0.00051444 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004170 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $68.69 or 0.00789361 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00036214 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Visio (VISIO) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000224 BTC.
Triangles (TRI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 104,837 coins. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Triangles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.