Media headlines about Amira Nature Foods (NYSE:ANFI) have trended positive on Saturday, Accern reports. Accern ranks the sentiment of news coverage by monitoring more than 20 million news and blog sources in real time. Accern ranks coverage of companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Amira Nature Foods earned a media sentiment score of 0.34 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave news coverage about the company an impact score of 46.2454152929952 out of 100, meaning that recent news coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the near future.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s scoring:
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd. (ANFI) receives consensus rating of 1.00 – Nasdaq Fortune (press release) (nasdaqfortune.com)
- Amira Nature Foods (ANFI) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Buy (americanbankingnews.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd (ANFI): A Quick Look at the Technicals & Expected Momentum – Clawson News (clawsonnews.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd Participates in the 20th Annual ICR … – Business Wire (press release) (businesswire.com)
- Amira Nature Foods Ltd Participates in the 20th Annual ICR Conference (finance.yahoo.com)
A number of equities research analysts have recently weighed in on ANFI shares. Jefferies Group set a $8.00 price objective on Amira Nature Foods and gave the stock a “buy” rating in a research report on Sunday, October 29th. Zacks Investment Research upgraded Amira Nature Foods from a “strong sell” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $4.75 price objective on the stock in a research report on Tuesday, December 12th.
Shares of Amira Nature Foods (NYSE ANFI) traded down $0.02 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $4.05. The stock had a trading volume of 192,496 shares, compared to its average volume of 153,600. Amira Nature Foods has a 12-month low of $4.02 and a 12-month high of $7.05.
About Amira Nature Foods
Amira Nature Foods Ltd is primarily engaged in the business of processing and selling packaged Indian specialty rice, primarily basmati rice and other food products. The Company sells Basmati rice and other specialty rice, under its Amira brand, as well as under other third-party brands. It also sells non-basmati rice.
Receive News & Ratings for Amira Nature Foods Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Amira Nature Foods and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.