News articles about Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) have been trending somewhat negative this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research group ranks the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. Genocea Biosciences earned a daily sentiment score of -0.05 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the biotechnology company an impact score of 44.7991230764501 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the immediate future.
Here are some of the news stories that may have impacted Accern Sentiment’s rankings:
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Shareholders of Genocea Biosciences, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 – GNCA (markets.financialcontent.com)
- IMPORTANT GENOCEA BIOSCIENCES, INC. INVESTOR ALERT: Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP reminds investors that a securities class action lawsuit has been filed in the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts on behalf of investors who purchased and suffered losses in Genocea Biosciences, Inc. (finance.yahoo.com)
- The Klein Law Firm Notifies Investors of a Class Action Filed on Behalf of Genocea Biosciences, Inc. Shareholders and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 (finance.yahoo.com)
- EQUITY ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Notifies Shareholders of Genocea Biosciences, Inc. of a Class Action Lawsuit and a Lead Plaintiff Deadline of January 2, 2018 – GNCA (finance.yahoo.com)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Brower Piven Encourages Shareholders Who Have Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Genocea Bioscience, Inc. (NASDAQ: GNCA) To Contact Brower Piven Before The Lead Plaintiff Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit (finance.yahoo.com)
Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) traded down $0.06 during mid-day trading on Tuesday, hitting $1.12. 473,987 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 580,834. Genocea Biosciences has a 12-month low of $1.03 and a 12-month high of $7.29. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.51, a quick ratio of 1.55 and a current ratio of 1.55.
Genocea Biosciences (NASDAQ:GNCA) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, November 2nd. The biotechnology company reported ($0.59) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.51) by ($0.08). During the same quarter in the previous year, the firm posted ($0.45) EPS. equities analysts predict that Genocea Biosciences will post -1.91 EPS for the current year.
Several research analysts have commented on GNCA shares. Piper Jaffray Companies reissued an “overweight” rating and issued a $5.00 price target on shares of Genocea Biosciences in a report on Thursday, November 2nd. Zacks Investment Research upgraded shares of Genocea Biosciences from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating and set a $1.75 price objective on the stock in a research report on Monday, October 16th. Stifel Nicolaus cut shares of Genocea Biosciences from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating and lowered their price objective for the company from $15.00 to $2.50 in a research report on Monday, September 25th. Needham & Company LLC cut shares of Genocea Biosciences from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Tuesday, September 26th. Finally, Cowen restated a “buy” rating and set a $10.00 price objective on shares of Genocea Biosciences in a research report on Tuesday, September 26th. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell rating, two have issued a hold rating and five have issued a buy rating to the stock. The company has an average rating of “Buy” and a consensus price target of $6.06.
TRADEMARK VIOLATION WARNING: “Genocea Biosciences (GNCA) Getting Somewhat Negative News Coverage, Study Finds” was originally published by The Lincolnian Online and is the property of of The Lincolnian Online. If you are reading this news story on another site, it was stolen and republished in violation of US and international copyright & trademark laws. The correct version of this news story can be viewed at https://www.thelincolnianonline.com/2017/12/06/genocea-biosciences-gnca-receiving-somewhat-critical-news-coverage-accern-reports-updated-updated.html.
Genocea Biosciences Company Profile
Genocea Biosciences, Inc, is harnessing the power of T cell immunity to develop vaccines and immunotherapies company. The Company uses its discovery platform, AnTigen Lead Acquisition System (ATLAS), to design vaccines and immunotherapies that act, in part, through T cell (or cellular) immune responses.
Receive News & Ratings for Genocea Biosciences Inc. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Genocea Biosciences Inc. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.